Sunday, May 09, 2010

Cool Collections: Frank S

My mailbox got filled a couple of weeks ago with pictures of one of the grooviest toy rooms I've ever seen and I'm happy to share.
The most awesome thing about Frank's collection is the variety, I wouldn't know what to say he does collect other than the 70s itself. Everywhere you look there's little bits of childhood lurking around.
Those Dark Shadows kits are dreamy...
An original Aurora Models store display? Insane.

Remco monster figures and Aurora models? Frank has fabulous taste.

Tell me this isn't cool.

Thanks Frank for sharing, you're a lucky guy....
Next Week Colouring Book Theatre returns with Doctor Who!

6 comments:

Wings1295 said...

When do tickets go on sale to tour this amazing space???

Monsterforge said...

I would consider doing horrible things for those Outer Space Men and the Ultraman figures! Excellent collection!!!

Unknown said...

Drool...

JAM said...

I'm in awe. I see a Major Matt Mason in there, which my older brother had, and I had the Callisto figure with the clear green head from the Matt Mason line. Great times, man.

Anonymous said...

Wow Thanks for the comments! I love seeing all of these collections on here! I hope mine doesn't pale in comparison!

Unknown said...

Wonderfull collection.

Do you have the old cartoonof "The king Kong show" from 1967 ? I have few some episode in english and portuguese nd i´m willing to complete it.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin