Saturday, August 28, 2010

Star Trek Contest Results



Got lots of fun responses to my question last week of Do you think you could take Captain Kirk in a fight?
Here are a few of my favourites:

"No way. He would Cheat."

"I think the safe answer is no. If it's Kirk late in a season, once he doesn't remove his shirt because he's out of shape, I might stand a better chance, but, alas, no."

"Being a woman, probably not. However I will say that I don't know that I would have fought any romantic advances in the Captain's early days on the  original series. I might have played hard to get, but not impossible to catch! "

But the winner we drew for  copy of the new book "Star Trek 365" is Mikel Lopategui who wrote: "Hell no! I saw the way he took care of the Gorn."!

Thanks to everybody who participated, it was really fun, look for more contests in the near future.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin