Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!


I had more reader contribution photos but a thumb drive failure caused me to lose all files. Fortunately, my pal Doug sent this to me yesterday and I can think of no better shot to end October.

 
That's Doug as Godzilla and it's really fitting, as he's the guy who helped me score this toy last year. Having never met him, I admit I picture him as Godzilla.

I think the reason I love Halloween is it renews my faith in the human spirit, I wandered around with my kids this evening and saw folks putting together great efforts to welcome children and be kind to them. There's no stress, no tension, it's just harmless fun.

Combine that with my love for monster movies, toys and the combination of Peanut Butter & Chocolate and it's something of a no brainer.

Happy Halloween everyone, I'm off to pilfer my sleeping children's candy right now and watch "Assignment Terror" for the gazzilonith time.


3 comments:

Tex said...

Thanks for the GREAT Halloween flashbacks, Bro!

Tex
(looking forward to next year)

Caffeinated Joe said...

Happy Halloween! Thanks for the great posts!

Retro Hound said...

You can always use mine from 1972 http://www.retrohound.com/my-past-halloweens/ Be sure to keep an eye on my blog around Christmas. I think you'll really get a kick out of it.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin