Friday, April 14, 2017

The shop window of Mego Dreams.....



I debated whether to put this here or on the Mego Museum but considering it's a vintage photo of a toy store in Hong Kong (and let's face it, this site has an obsession with such things).

This display of Mego Superhero items and Micronauts is my happy place, I drove my mother crazy looking for the 9.5" Robin on the far left. It looked just like Dick Grayson in the comics, it had to be mine.

Speaking of Mego, the annual convention known as Mego Meet is this June 16-17 in Skokie, Illinois. It's our last year in the Chicago area before we move to a new state, so last call mid west! Strong chance the guy at the front desk will be me, don't let that deter you.




2 comments:

Hauntedheadful said...

"Speed Burners...Speedin' down the line!"Don't ask me how I remember the song from the commercial,I just do.

Anonymous said...

Maybe I've said something like this, before, but:
Man! What a great set of Mego toys!
I wish I could find a time machine, and go stea...[ahem], BUY, I want to go back in time and BUY a lot of these items. :D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin